- The Team leader proceeds to pre-registration
- Fill out and sign the
Home Institute Declaration
- In order to obtain a dosimeter (see "Associated members of the personnel"),
the Institute certificate must be completed.
An alternative for people staying at CERN for no more than 2 months: a temporary dosimeter. No document to be filled in beforehand.
- It is then possible to take the online security courses before coming to CERN. However, it is necessary to have a
- The courses to be validated are the following:
- Computer Security
- COVID-19 - Health & Safety Measures at CERN
- Evacuation in case of emergency
- Radiation Protection - Awareness
- Safety at CERN
(Mandatory for anyone coming to CERN; they are grouped together on the Learning hub)
- Electrical Safety - Awareness - Fundamentals
- Electrical Safety - Awareness - Facilities
- Radiation Protection - Supervised Area
(These last three are essential for access to the AD hall and GBAR).
- At CERN, go to the Users office to finalise registration (bring your ID and the Home Institute Declaration).
- Go to building 55 to make the badge and dosimeter.
- Finally, for access requests, go to Adams
and send a request for "AD-HALL" and "0193-GBAR" accesses.